Friday, May 29, 2009

Spring 2009

Hello Everyone!



I know I've been remiss in posting. I have been quite busy however. As you know, my two loves are reading and crocheting. I've read so many books so far this year. I've finally caught up with the Laurell K. Hamilton, J.D. Robb, John Sandford, and Janet Evanovich series, to name a few. I've also been introduced to Kim Harrison, Carrie Vaugn, Rachel Vincent and my recent new love, Lynsay Sands. I will post some of their titles in my "Books Read" section.



I've been practicing making different granny squares. I've finally made enough to assemble into my first afghan. Yippee! I will post pictures when I've finished. Of course, I've made more hats. I was experimenting with a new, variegated colored yarn, in black. I've also made more harfs. I've even started making baby croc sandals. I've only made one pair so far, but have plans to make more. So, as you can see, I've been busy. Now all I have to do is post the pics. So stay tuned!

No comments: